As an online entrepreneur, you know creating a great campaign for your business solely based on the marketing technology landscape on either your website or other channels.
So if you plan to build an engaging marketing campaign for your products or services, what do you need?
All you need is a sales process.
It gives you the advantage to have dedicated landing pages, sales pages, squeeze pages and a lead generation page.
All these tools help you to structure a better sales process for any type of products you sell at the same time provide more value to serve your dream customers to the best.
And that’s what Clickfunnels helps you to achieve with any campaign that you created inside the member area.
But there’s a problem here which is Clickfunnels is not for everyone in terms of various aspects that know what you wish to achieve with your marketing campaigns.
Here are 13 best Clickfunnels alternatives that you deploy to create high converting sales funnel to generate more revenue for your business in 2021 and beyond.
But before we explore all these examples here, let’s first understand….
What is Clickfunnels
Clickfunnels is an online sales funnel builder that can be used to create any type of sales prospecting process such as landing pages, lead capture pages, squeeze pages, and bridge pages.
The beauty thing about Clickfunnels is that you can structure a full-blown workflow without the help of any designer or programmer.
That means you can build any of these funnels all by yourself and drive more revenue.
Some of the features that come with Clickfunnels is listed below:
- Follow-up funnel
- Landing pages
- Sales pages
- Membership site builder
- Squeeze pages
- Webinar page (Integrated with third-party applications like Webinarjam)
- A/B testing functionality
- Pre-designed funnel templates
- Data analytics
- Educational based content
- Shopping cart
- Third-party integration applications
Clickfunnels has one of the most engaging communities in the industry called ClickFunnels Avengers (Affiliates).
Their main Facebook group is full of talents from various places around the world.
In case if you need help there amazing customer support is also available to answer any of your queries on time.
But not all tools are for everyone and can satisfy every marketing’s main objectives and goal.
Thought Clickfunnels has many features no doubt, but you don’t have to pay for all the whole features if your main goal is to have a simple email marketing prospecting and a simple landing page builder.
So you plan to switch your marketing campaign to a whole new level while seeking alternatives to this popular funnel builder software, then this list should be your guide while shopping around.
13 Best Clickfunnels Alternatives & Competitors in 2021
- Thrive Themes
GrooveFunnels is complete digital products online sales funnel builder platform to create and sell your digital products and services online to your ideal customer.
With GrooveFunnel, you’re provided with every marketing and sales aspect that you need to run a successful knowledge-based business online.
The best thing about this amazing tool is that you can actually start for FREE without any cost upfront and start creating beautiful pages immediately after you signup.
GrooveFunnel is absolutely recommended for beginners that would want to have all their marketing and sales tools of their business all in one dashboard without paying for any additional expensive third-party software.
- Free Lifetime Access
- All-in-one Marketing Software
- Ongoing Feature Update
- Amazing Affiliate Program
- One Time Fee For Pro Plan
- It’s still in beta testing mode
- It’s new in the funnel building in the marketplace
Pricing: GrooveFunnels Base Plan is Free, GrooveFunnels Silver Plan costs $99/month, GrooveFunnels Gold costs $199/month, GrooveFunnels Platinum cost ~$1,397 (depending on how you pay).
BuilderAll is an all-in-one marketing campaign you’ll ever need to grow a thriving business online without any third-party application.
Although BuilderAll has lots of evergreens features available inside the back office area but if you’re not tech-savvy you would find all the tools useless but there are worth testing out and value for money.
If you’re a newbie to online marketing, you’ll surely find most of the tools available inside the BuilderAll platform so boring. Because you need a few features to run a successful online business.
- It comes with a lot of tools like a script generator
- Social proof e-learning platform
- FB messenger chatbot
- Email marketing app
- It has lots of complicated features
- There’s no 1-click upsell
- No interactive drag and drop editor feature
Pricing: BuilderAll has a Free plan starting from $0/month, BuilderAll plan at $19.90, Marketing Plan at $29.90, Essential Plan at $49.90, and Premium plan at $69.90.
Leadpage is a drag and drop page builder to create high converting landing pages, squeeze pages or bridge pages.
You can an attractive sales funnel of various types with congruent landing pages using customizable templates.
There are a bunch of pre-designed templates to get you up and running for creating your landing pages without starting from scratch. You can also edit the landing page templates with their interactive page editor.
Above all, Leadpages comes with ease of functionality to make you work smoothly while creating your pages.
- It’s affordable
- Easy to use
- Building landing pages in minutes
- Filter template with high conversion rates
- Third-party integration application
- There’s no traffic limitation
- There’s no option to build a responsive version of your page
- You can’t create membership sites
- No email marketing automation built-in
- Can’t be used as a sales funnel builder
Pricing: LeadPages Standard Plan starts at $37/month, Pro Plan at $79/month, and Advance Plan at $321/month.
#4: Thrive Themes
Thrive Themes is great a WordPress plugin comprises of conversion focus plugins to build a high converting website and opt-in pages.
The products are comprised of various plugins like Thrive Leads, Thrive Architect, Thrive Ultimatum, and many more.
There are lots of lead generation, landing pages, opt-in pages,s and webinar pages to get you up and running in no time so you can start generating leads.
You can use these WordPress plugins to create landing pages and websites without writing a single line of code.
- Great User Experience, easy to use.
- Great integration with other services (e.g. mailers) / plugins.
- Great functions for creating affiliate/marketing sites.
- Over 200+ templates available for creating pages quickly
- Conversion focus – few vendors have such a vast portfolio focused on marketing/lead gen
- You need an understanding of WordPress to use the plugin
- Lots of plugins to install before having your landing page goes live
- You can’t host a webinar
- There’s no 1-click upsell
- You need a domain name and hosting to use the plugin
Pricing: Thrive Theme membership starts at $19/month on an annual plan to install on up to 25 websites, 5 pack license at $97/year install on up to 5 websites, and Single license at $67/year and install on 1 website.
Getresponse is an email marketing platform for sending engaging emails to your subscribers but you can also use it to create a landing page.
It helps to serve your customer on a daily basis.
With Getresponse, you can create landing pages that can boost your marketing conversion and same time connect the page to an email autoresponder to send emails to your list each time a new lead is generated.
You can also construct a workflow like automation, segment your email list, tag your leads, and a drag-n-drop page editor.
- Advance Marketing Automation Features
- Predesigned Landing Page Templates
- Analytics/ROI tracking
- Drag and Drop Form Builder
- There’s no free account creation
- No 1-click upsell, downsell and order bump
- No video hosting
- Price increase as your list grows
Price: Getresponse Basic Plan at $15/month, Plus Plan at $49/month, Professional Plan at $99/month, and Max Plan (Based on Quote Request).
Keap is formally known as InfusionSoft, is an email marketing platform also in the area of creating a high converting sales funnel to your business.
It’s specifically designed to create a nice CRM flow which makes it an easy to use tool and simple to understand user interface.
For attractive pricing, it gives your business the ability to create a nice looking landing page that can be used to sell your products and services.
- A wide range of integration
- Campaign management
- Tracking sales process
- Customer management
- They don’t offer phone support at nights and weekends
- There’s no 24 hours live chat, seven days a week
- Interface confusion between the admin panel and normal users
Pricing: Keap Grow Plan at $79/month, Pro Plan at $149/month, and InfusionSoft Plan at $199/month.
Instapage is one of the most landing page builders online for creating a one-page lead generation and other forms of sales pages.
They claim to be one of the most conversion focus landing page builders.
They have the most responsive drag and drop landing page editor that can use to create landing pages for both Per Pay Click advertisement and Native ads.
- A good wide range of professional landing page templates
- Ability to deliver and sell file via the landing page
- An advance landing page builder for easy access
- Lots of data analysis and tools to help your optimized your pages
- It has limited eCommerce checkout compared to other tools
- Fewer landing page templates compare to other competitors
- It’s too expensive
Pricing: Instapage helps you create a high converting landing page and the plan starts from $149 while saving 25% for the annual plan.
Landingi is a flexible platform for small businesses to leveraging the power of selling their product or services using a landing page or product page.
It’s also widely used by popular brands and companies online among the Clickfunnels alternatives.
You can generate leads straight from the landing page created inside of your Landingi member’s area.
With the feature of drag and drop, you can simply edit your landing pages yourself while making sure it’s matches your brand feels.
It comes preloaded with 120+ mobile responsive landing page templates that can be edited easily even without having any previous knowledge.
- A variety of templates to get you started
- Powerful and easy to use drag and drop editor
- It’s too expensive for small businesses
- A/B Testing is only available on the high-end pricing plan only
Pricing: The plan starts at $29/month on an annual billing plan.
Wishpond is a landing page builder that lets you create pages from several industries in a minute which makes it an all-in-one marketing platform and the easiest to use.
They have an awesome bunch of features starting with the Facebook and Instagram tools for running a successful ads campaign straight from their user interface.
The tool is built in mind for both beginners and advance users to operate.
If your business needs lots of features to run your business, then Wishpond is a great platform to check out.
- Easy to use
- Seamless ability to transfer contact data to other platforms like CRMs
- A unique interface
- Limited reporting capabilities
- There’s no webinar integration
- There’s no quick integration easy integration with Salesforce
Pricing: Wishpond Starting Out plan starts at $49/month, Everything you need at $99/month and Rapid grow tier-1 plan at $199/month.
OptimizePress is a WordPress landing page builder for converting your online visitors into leads and same time customers for your business.
This is used to create a high converting products sales page to sell your products or services.
It’s also integrated with email marketing services used for capturing your prospect’s information so you can market to them later.
If your website is running on WordPress, it so easy to have OptimizePress integrated into an existing website.
You can get the OptimizePress WordPress themes or install their plugin.
- Great integration with other services (e.g mailers)/plugins
- Great User Experience
- Easy to use
- Great value and one of the cheapest options for such a plugin
- Great tool for creating memberships sites
- It can only word on WordPress sites
- Limited membership site
- You can’t host a live webinar
- No 1-click upsell, downsell, or order bump integration
- It’s not a full-fledged sales funnel builder
Pricing: OptimizePress Essential Plan starts at $99/year on 1 personal site, Business Plan costs $149/year on 5 personal sites, and Suite Plan costs $199/year on 20 personal sites.
Systeme.io helps online entrepreneurs to eliminate complexities to run a successful online business.
You can sell your products or services, send email marketing campaigns to your list and also receive payment all from one single dashboard.
It’s a great saving for money for anyone that wants to do more in their business while minimizing the monthly cost.
Using Systeme.io, you only pay a small fee to have access to tools such as sales funnel, email marketing automation, and CRM for running a smoothie business.
- It’s an all-in-one tool for marketing and selling your product online
- Allow creating a membership site without coding experience
- Ability to create a profitable sales funnel
- Helps to reach a wide range of audience
- Limited sales funnel templates
- New platform compared to other competitors
- Need more option for element variation for the element (button/timer etc)
Pricing: Systeme.io Startup Plan starts at $27/month, Webinar Plan at $47/month, and Enterprise Plan at $97/month.
SamCart is a full-fledged shopping cart and checkout software that allows you to sell both digital and physical products online. At the same time, you can use it to sell a service-based offer.
It’s said to be compared with ThriveCart, despite being new to the game and also still in beta mode as at the time of this write-up.
Using SamCart, you can create a sales funnel to sell both products and services with amazing features inside the platform.
But the limitation is that it can’t create multiple steps complex sales funnel.
The main goal it helps marketers to achieve is to sell their product and service online without needing to set up an advanced sales funnel.
- High-end shopping cart for digital marketing professionals
- Templates for digital or physical products
- They come with a built-in charge card procedure
- Unlimited Quality of product creation
- Limited design for checkout
- It supports a membership site neither a webinar
- It has limited payment gateways
- There’s not build-in digital sales tax calculator
Pricing: SamCart Launch Plan starts at $49/month, Grow Plan at $99/month, Scale Plan at $199/month, and Enterprise Plan at $399/month.
PayKickStart is online shopping and checkout software like Thrive Cart and SamCart.
You can run all your online business with this seamless shopping cart and also run an affiliate program for your products.
With PayKickStart, you can structure your checkout to lead your customer on a long term experience.
PayKickStart is integrated with the majority of email marketing platforms and one of the most widely use payment gateways such as Stripe and PayPal.
- It has an integrated affiliate management tool
- It’s easy to use with beautiful design
- Payment processing gateway
- Email marketing autoresponder integration
- Webinar Integration
- Checkout page templates
- No cryptocurrency payment integrated
- There’s no A/B testing feature
- Price increase as your business grows
- Do not offer lifetime pricing
Pricing: PayKickStart Starter Plan costs $99/month, Growth Plan $199/month, and Scale Plan at $399/month.
Top 5 Pick for Clickfunnels Alternatives
How to Determine the Best Clickfunnels Alternative
I don’t have much to say here but you have the choice to make the best decision for any Clickfunnels alternative.
Clickfunnels is popular and widely used by giant companies in any industry to create a powerful sales funnel.
That’s one reason I had to come up with this list of Clickfunnels alternatives.
Also, remember that building a money-making sales funnel takes a lot of time and dedication. So you need to check very well to know the difference between Clickfunnels and other platforms.
Especially as a small business owner.
But you’d want to consider the cost and time with such tools you’re planning to settle within your business.
Do you have your landing pages or sales funnel built on WordPress or plan to try any of the lister alternatives to Clickfunnels here?
Let me know in the comment section below.